The autumn winter collections you saw on the runway are hitting stores while the summer items that once looked so inviting hang onto the sales rack. Autumn has started and you’re just too seasonally confused on what to wear tomorrow. Well As the summer starts to shift so should your wardrobe, so here is a checklist on some of my favorite transition items.
- Buy a dark nail color. My favorite color on my nails is ladylike from Essie, but when summer is gone its time for me to trade that baby light pink to bold colors such as olive green, burgundy, chocolate brown and grey
- Buy a cool stylish tight. Don’t just pack your summer maxi shorts yet, for one of the best look is to throw a denim short or leather skirt with tights and boots.
- I vote for a maxi dress and a cool leather jacket. My two favorite transitions pieces, the overall look is so comfy, casual and chic.
- Dig on those high socks. Mini dress with thigh socks is so stylish and sexy combined with really high black shoes. Schoolgirl look never go out of style.
- Buy that expensive black or grey blazer. It will look fabulous when paired with a lace dress and high boots. For those who know me, I am a huge fan of boots with flimsy summer dresses.
- Finally I definitely suggest you spend that last penny on a denim shirt and a colorful scarf. Add on some brown leather bracelets and your ready to go.